Mary Valley Show Pavilion
Crafts, Cooking, Art, Photography – talented entries from the Mary Valley and surrounds. Enjoy a delightful Devonshire Tea in the Pavilion.
Conditions of Entry
- Entries accepted at Imbil Public Hall at the following times:
- Thursday 19th August 2:00pm – 6:00pm
- Friday 20th August 8:00am – 9:30am
- (No late entries accepted)
- Judging of pavilion entries will commence at 10:00 am Friday 29th August unless otherwise stated.
- Entries to be grown or made by Exhibitor, item of work not more than 1 years old.
- Handicraft work not to be washed.
- Pavilion exhibits to remain in Hall until 4pm on Saturday 21st August.
- Non exhibitors will not be allowed in Hall after closing time.
- Prize money to be collected from Imbil Public Hall between 4.30 pm – 5 pm on Show Day.
- Open to competitors residing in 100km radius of Imbil
Payment and Entries to:
MARY VALLEY SHOW SOCIETY INC.
PO BOX 5
IMBIL QLD 4570